Market your calendar for the upcoming Insurance Open Enrollment Meetings
TP Mechanical Contractors will be holding informative Open Enrollment Benefit Meetings to provide important information about our benefit programs. During this time, we will be offering flu shots to all employees and their spouses. Please be sure to bring your current medical card. The meeting schedule is listed below.
Open enrollment will run from October 2, 2017 through October 13, 2017.
Changes for 2017-18 Plan year:
- Medical – no plan changes with slight increase to premium costs (click here to view new rates attached)
- Dental – decrease for Core plan and increase for Buy-Up plan (click here to view new rates attached)
- All other coverage – no changes
What you need to do:
- If you elected not to participate in any or all benefit plans during your initial eligibility period or if you have changes that you need to make to your current benefits, you may enroll or make those changes during this open enrollment period.
- We are having a passive enrollment This means if you don’t want to make any changes, you don’t need to do anything.
- FSA contributions DO NOT roll-over so you will need to re-elect the contribution you want for this upcoming year.
Any questions you have about open enrollment or the company’s benefits, please contact Jen Madden at (513) 851-8881 x1244 or email@example.com.
|Date||Region||Open Enrollment Meeting|
|October 2, 2017||Columbus||Office – 2:00pm|
Field – 4:00pm
|October 3, 2017||Dayton||4:30pm|
|October 4, 2017||Lexington||3:30pm|
|October 5, 2017||Cincinnati||Office/1st Shift Fab – 2:00pm|
Field – 4:00pm
3rd Shift Fab – 8:00pm