Responsible for daily work at sites of TP Mechanical Contractors, including own travel arrangements and on-time start of work. Work includes all types of welding. Individual should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical Contractors in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Responsible for all welding on TP Mechanical Contractors job-sites and/or FAB shop.
- Assists with the layout of work projects.
- Follows all OSHA and TP Mechanical Contractors standards for safety.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
5 years preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of general plumbing and piping installation is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools.
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to pass pipe test (S.M.A.W.)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Trade School preferred
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Welder.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.