Work includes plumbing, heating and refrigeration systems. Applicant should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the jobsite, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical Contractors in a professional manner. Applicant should also be able to accept direction and/or lead and delegate the work if necessary.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Manages day-to-day allocation of labor to ensure jobs are taken care of in a timely, complete, and profitable manner.
- Troubleshoot and solve HVAC, hydronic, piping and control problems.
- Follows up with customers for quality assurance purposes and ensures customers are 100% satisfied.
- Acts as the senior technical support for other Service Techs. Can answer most technical questions and help with almost any issue.
- Attends, if needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned projects. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions, requests for tools/equipment/material that are required for each project.
- Dependable and able to work in emergency situations when called.
- Completes performance evaluations for field technicians under their supervision.
- All other duties as assigned.
10-12 years preferred
- 10-12 years commercial experience in plumbing, HVAC and refrigeration.
- Stable work history.
- HVAC license.
- EPA Universal Refrigerant License.
- KY Journeyman license required.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of general plumbing and piping installation is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools.
- Able to use all specialty tools including Recovery Machine, Multi Meter, Combustion Analysis.
- Able to install equipment
- Very strong technical background.
- Works within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to manage, lead, motivate and discipline.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Trade School preferred
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to work long hours on feet.
- Able to lift and climb ladders and scaffolds
- Able to perform shift work
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Valid Drivers License
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: HR/Service Manager.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.