The Sales & Service Development position will sell mechanical services and requires substantial knowledge of plumbing, HVAC and commercial construction. Responsible for developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time to benefit TP Mechanical Contractors.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Work with division Operations Manager to insure satisfaction of existing and new customers
- Ability to negotiate contracts, assess customer’s needs and sell creative solutions that sets TPMC apart from our competition.
- Develop and present proposals to a variety of clients.
- Ability to assist with RFPs and RFQs.
- Report weekly updates on contract, project, and repair opportunities.
- Develop and work with existing technicians in both the local and regional offices
- Accurately prepares monthly sales and commission reports.
- Responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing clients
- Layout and price small projects including new and replacement systems
- All other duties as assigned
At least ten years of related business experience in the HVAC or refrigeration field or related technical sales
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services which includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including customer needs analysis, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or similar program preferred
- At least five years of related business experience in sales and marketing required
- Excellent problem solving, customer service and communication/interpersonal skills; proficiency with PCs, flexibility and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Employee is frequently required to sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Capable of climbing off/on equipment and ladders.
- Able to walk construction job sites.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record in accordance with company vehicle policy
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Sales.
TP Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.