The Material Handler performs various distribution functions such as, but not limited to: receiving, counting, validating, documenting, shipping, equipment operation, etc. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company and represents the organization in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Validate and sign off on vendor deliveries.
- Load/Unload trucks as needed.
- Kit, verify, count all fab shop and job site materials.
- Update Bill of Material spreadsheets.
- Drive company vehicle to vendors DC’s to pick up Will Call material.
- Stock and document material.
- Pulls orders for delivery to job-sites. Ensures items pulled are correct and in working order.
- Operate sit down propane fork lift to store/pull product from floor and pallet rack locations.
- Meet all production and job site schedule deadlines.
- Ensures cleanliness and organization in the warehouse is at optimal levels.
At least 5 years
- Minimum 5 years prior Warehouse experience.
- Background in plumbing, sheet metal and/or construction preferred.
- Good math ability.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Material Handler
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.