The Laborer works day-to-day on assigned plumbing tasks in the fabrication facility. Assists with all work on a job site such as, but not limited to: lifting, carrying, sorting, loading, unloading of material as well as cleaning of job areas. Creates the type of positive work environment that helps maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Operates under specific supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for position also include:
- Attends, as needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned tasks. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions and/or requests for tools/equipment/material if required for each task.
- Provides labor work needed for the specific job site in a positive, efficient and timely matter.
- Focuses on safety and safety practices first and foremost during all task assignments.
- Ensures the quality and profitability of each project by eliminating waste in materials and labor whenever possible.
- Willingness to learn the trade and jump in and assist when needed.
Cincinnati – Fabrication Facility
At least 1 year(S)
- Minimum 1 years prior construction or plumbing experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Able to use basic tools (hammer, tape measure, etc.)
- Honest, reliable, dependable and display good character
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to stand for long hours
- Lift items weighing up to 60lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors and in various weather conditions
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must provide their own basic hand tools
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/FAB.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.[vc_btn title=”APPLY” style=”classic” shape=”square” color=”blue” size=”lg” link=”url:mailto%3Ahrdept%40tpmechanical.com|title:mailto%3Ahrdept%40tpmechanical.com|target:%20_blank|”][vc_single_image image=”2127″ img_size=”large”]