A Welder is responsible for daily work at TP Mechanical’s Fabrication Shop, including own travel arrangements and on-time start of work. Work includes all types of welding. Individual should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Responsible for all welding on TP Mechanical’s assembly shop projects.
- Assists with the layout of work projects.
- Follows all OSHA and TP Mechanical standards for safety.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 1 years experience welding
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of general plumbing and piping installation is a plus
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Basic math skills
- Ability to pass MIG pipe weld test
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Trade School a plus
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to perform shift work
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Valid Drivers License
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Assembly Shop Welder.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.