A Welder II is responsible for daily work at TP Mechanical’s Fabrication Shop. Work includes all types of welding or pipefitting. Individual should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Responsible for all welding in Fabrication and/or Assembly Shop.
- Assists with the layout of work projects.
- Follows all OSHA and TP Mechanical standards for safety.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years experience welding
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use weld pipe positioner
- Knowledge of general plumbing and piping installation is a plus
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Basic math skills
- Ability to pass pipe test (GMAW, STAW, SMAW)
- High School or GED Equivalent
- Trade School a plus
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Able to perform shift work
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60lbs
- Valid Drivers License
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Fabrication Shop Welder.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.