The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company that promote TP Mechanical and represents the organization in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Handles all administrative tasks for the assigned supervisor.
- Handles all correspondence such as memos, letters, e-mails, faxes, phone calls, transmittals and contracts in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Develops and processes any needed reports.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports
Admin – Clerical
At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years prior Administrative Assistant experience preferably in a construction environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and e-mail system
- Good math ability
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to type a minimum of 40 WPM
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some business or administrative courses helpful
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Admin Assistant.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.