The Accounting Service Administrator handles general accounting functions for our Service department including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and job costing. The person must be very organized and be able to multi-task between multiple different software. The person in this position must be able to work well with relationships inside the company and represent the Accounting and Service departments in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Enter and process all service payables invoices in a timely and accurate manner, including routing through our paperless system.
- Weekly and monthly processing of AR invoices
- Weekly job costing in the service software
- Weekly working with service supervisors and dispatch for credit and adjustments to AR and AP
- Weekly billing process of all open completed calls and review with service supervisors
- Maintaining compliance with third party systems for setup and payment
- Month end close procedures including reconciling accounts out of balance
- Weekly payroll hours reviews for accuracy
- Weekly processing of employee reimbursements
- Must be able to travel to other TP offices on occasion
- Must be able to work outside of normal hours
- Monthly Balancing between Accounting software and Service software
- All other duties as assigned
Accounting 5 years
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Prior Employment with a Service Contractor a plus
- Perfectware Software or Computer Ease Accounting knowledge preferred
- Detail oriented
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of work
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years!
Interested candidates can submit their resume through the website or fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Accounting Service Administrator.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.