Responsible for daily work at sites of TP Mechanical Contractors, including own travel arrangements and on-time start of work. Work includes all types of welding. Individual should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical Contractors in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Responsible for all welding on TP Mechanical Contractors job-sites and/or FAB shop.
- Assists with the layout of work projects.
- Follows all OSHA and TP Mechanical Contractors standards for safety.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.