A Sheet Metal Assembly Shop Foreman is responsible for daily sheet metal work in the assembly shop, including own travel arrangements and on-time start of work. Oversees all types of sheet metal/HVAC work including supervision of personnel, workflow and process, and material handling. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company that promote TP Mechanical Contractors and represents the organization in a professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works closely with the Field Ops Manager to oversee workflow of the shop floor by estimating, scheduling, and estimating manpower.
- Ensures proper productivity levels within the sheet metal shop so that schedules for completion are maintained with an on time or ahead of schedule delivery status.
- Effectively handles and resolves day-to-day work site issues including performance warnings, dispute resolution and employee relations.
- Properly communicates with all customers, employees, and management team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures that sheet metal shop database, spreadsheets, and schedules are managed and kept up to date.
- Completes and distributes all paperwork associated with employees including but not limited to attendance, performance, reviews, training and pay in a timely manner.
- Works closely and communicates with Field Ops Manager to manage employee labor rates.
- Always maintains TP Mechanical’s top safety and quality standards.
- All other duties as assigned by Field Ops. Manager including general fabrication tasks.