A Service Technician is responsible for daily Service work. Work includes plumbing, heating and refrigeration systems. Applicant should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical in a professional manner. Applicant should also be able to accept direction and/or lead and delegate the work if necessary.
Responsibilities of the position also include:
- Troubleshoot and solve HVAC, hydronic, piping and control problems.
- Follows up with customers for quality assurance purposes and ensures customers are 100% satisfied.
- Can work independently with little direction and is capable of solving problems (i.e., contacting factory, engineer, architect, foreman, etc.).
- Attends, if needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned projects. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions, requests for tools/equipment/material that are required for each project.
- Dependable and able to work in emergency situations when called.
- Has the ability to identify and locate parts/suppliers.
- On call as required and fills out the corresponding paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.