Work includes plumbing, heating and refrigeration systems. Applicant should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the jobsite, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical Contractors in a professional manner. Applicant should also be able to accept direction and/or lead and delegate the work if necessary.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Manages day-to-day allocation of labor to ensure jobs are taken care of in a timely, complete, and profitable manner.
- Troubleshoot and solve HVAC, hydronic, piping and control problems.
- Follows up with customers for quality assurance purposes and ensures customers are 100% satisfied.
- Acts as the senior technical support for other Service Techs. Can answer most technical questions and help with almost any issue.
- Attends, if needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned projects. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions, requests for tools/equipment/material that are required for each project.
- Dependable and able to work in emergency situations when called.
- Completes performance evaluations for field technicians under their supervision.
- All other duties as assigned.