A Pipefitter is responsible for daily work at sites of TP Mechanical, including own travel arrangements and on-time start of work. Work includes all types of pipefitting. Individual should be able to read and understand blueprints, communicate effectively with all other persons on the job-site, including our sub-contractors, and represent TP Mechanical in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Able to layout and fit up pipe systems.
- Can sweat or braze copper systems.
- Installs hangars or supports for systems.
- Can assemble and install H.V.A.C equipment as necessary.
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment.
- Follows all OSHA and TP Mechanical standards for safety. Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed.