The Laborer works day-to-day on assigned plumbing tasks in the fabrication facility. Assists with all work on a job site such as, but not limited to: lifting, carrying, sorting, loading, unloading of material as well as cleaning of job areas. Creates the type of positive work environment that helps maintain a sufficient and qualified work force. Operates under specific supervision. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for position also include:
- Attends, as needed, all job site and office meetings related to assigned tasks. Is well prepared to handle issues that may come up. Fills out all forms, revisions and/or requests for tools/equipment/material if required for each task.
- Provides labor work needed for the specific job site in a positive, efficient and timely matter.
- Focuses on safety and safety practices first and foremost during all task assignments.
- Ensures the quality and profitability of each project by eliminating waste in materials and labor whenever possible.
- Willingness to learn the trade and jump in and assist when needed.