The Human Resource Specialist in Training will be responsible for the development and revision of training content by using appropriate instructional design methods. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company that promotes TP Mechanical training and development and represents the company in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Oversees and promotes enrollment in all training opportunities offered company-wide for TP Mechanical.
- Develops concise, interactive and engaging training curriculum and job-aides based on the needs of departments and appropriate industry training courses including comprehension quizzes and completion certificates.
- Delivering training via methods including eLearning, instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training and various other delivery methods.
- Updates course curriculum and training modules as needed based on system enhancements, operational changes and regulatory/policy changes.
- Oversees training class/course enrollments, class attendance, inventory of training materials and classroom set-up and break down.
- Coordinates logistics for training events including scheduling training rooms, sending notifications, scheduling trainers and creating and preparing course materials including tests, evaluations and handouts.
- Oversees the company’s Individual Development Plans (IDPs) by working with managers in the development and working with employees in accomplishing their developmental goals.
- Leads the oversight of the TP Talent Program.
- Maintains and publishes training course catalog and calendar.
- Creates, oversees and implements a communication plan for company training programs to all employees and management teams to drive understanding and participation.
- Monitors and evaluates training effectiveness. Collects post-training surveys and feedback. Partners with management team to evaluate and develop response plans.
- All other duties as assigned.