The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations including but not limited to, recruiting, benefits administration, employee relations, etc. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company that promote TP Mechanical and represents the Human Resource Department in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Assists recruitment in posting jobs as well as new hire onboarding including offer letters, fit-for-duty and OSHA completion, compiling orientation binders and scheduling orientation.
- Responsible for setting up new hires in Computer Ease.
- Supports the HR Business Partner and HR Manager with EEO, Vacation and Attendance tracking.
- Responds to all verification’s of employment.
- Maintains the Safe Work Hours notifications for the company.
- Responds to all ERA Surveys.
- Compile and prepare weekly and monthly reports and documents pertaining to benefit administration.
- Audits insurance invoices.
- Performs data entry of premium updates as well as 401(k) contributions and loans in Computer Ease.
- Oversees performance review process to ensure reviews are conducted timely for all employees and notifies management if reviews are not done on time.
- Oversees the organization and maintenance of personnel files including documentation related to recruitment, training, benefits, performance evaluations, etc. in Pvault.
- All other duties as assigned.