Optimizes the performance of human capital across designated regions via strategic relationships with leadership and staff. Creates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service that reflects the objectives of the business unit and organization. The HRBP is responsible for the delivery of HR programs and services including, but not limited to, employee relations, talent acquisition, leader consultation and coaching and performance management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Build applicant sources by researching and developing relationships with community services, colleges, trade schools, military offices, employment agencies, etc.
- Partner with marketing to develop HR branding to attract new hires.
- Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews.
- Facilitate meetings with key leaders to review matters related to optimizing the performance of human capital.
- Partner with leaders to positively resolve workforce issues. Conducts thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development and performance improvement)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Collaborate with other HR Business Partners and subject matter experts within HR to obtain information, deal effectively with department issues and deliver customized solutions.
- Provide general support for benefits and compensation related questions. Refers more specific questions to subject matter experts as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.