The Material Handler performs various distribution functions such as, but not limited to: receiving, counting, validating, documenting, shipping, equipment operation, etc. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company and represents the organization in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Validate and sign off on vendor deliveries.
- Load/Unload trucks as needed.
- Kit, verify, count all fab shop and job site materials.
- Update Bill of Material spreadsheets.
- Drive company vehicle to vendors DC’s to pick up Will Call material.
- Stock and document material.
- Pulls orders for delivery to job-sites. Ensures items pulled are correct and in working order.
- Operate sit down propane fork lift to store/pull product from floor and pallet rack locations.
- Meet all production and job site schedule deadlines.
- Ensures cleanliness and organization in the warehouse is at optimal levels.