The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company that promote TP Mechanical and represents the organization in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Handles all administrative tasks for the assigned supervisor.
- Handles all correspondence such as memos, letters, e-mails, faxes, phone calls, transmittals and contracts in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Develops and processes any needed reports.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports