Primary person responsible for answering the phones. Develops relationships both inside and outside of the company that promote TP Mechanical Contractors and represents the organization in a professional manner.
Responsibilities for this position also include:
- Answers the phones in a prompt, pleasant and courteous manner. Transfers calls appropriately and does not leave someone on hold for extended periods.
- Greets all visitors in a prompt, pleasant and courteous manner. Ensures guests are not kept waiting too long. Distributes job applications to candidates and makes copies to appropriate personnel.
- Checks the general voice mail box and forwards messages to the appropriate person.
- Opens and distributes mail ensuring items are date stamped and go to the correct person.
- Prepares and sends the overnight package to Cincinnati.
- Helps with miscellaneous special projects from various departments such as, but not limited to, manuals, mailings, faxing, copying, distributing and typing.
- Handles all deliveries to and from the company such as UPS, mail, etc.
- Orders toner and supplies for fax machines and copiers.
- Maintains and updates phone lists, new job listings, extension listings, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
At least 2 year
- Minimum 2 years prior Receptionist experience
- Knowledge of Windows based software (Excel, Word,) and any e-mail system.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant demeanor.
- Punctual – must be time conscious.
- Ability to operate multiple phone line system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
For these desirable skills, TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations and holidays. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real impact with a strong and growing organization that has been in business for over 60 years! Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org fax to (513) 851-0612 Attn: HR/Receptionist.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.