We’ll take care of the big picture so you can focus on the details
We know the unique challenges of large-scale projects in the healthcare, hospitality, and education industries, as well as the public sector. Timelines are tight, budgets are tighter and regulations are stringent. There are LEED ratings to plan for and the safety of the job site must be relentlessly upheld. There’s a lot to think about – but if you bring TP Mechanical on, we’ll take it from here.
When you work with us, you’ll have a myriad of resources at your fingertips, including:
- a highly-qualified team of engineers
- the latest in technology and design tools including full BIM and CAD capabilities
- a state-of-the-art pre-fabrication and manufacturing facility
Because we are a multi-faceted construction contractor, we house multiple construction capabilities under one roof. We offer end-to-end design/build services including mechanical systems, plumbing, HVAC/R, fire protection and pre-fabrication. That means that we can put our many resources to work to streamline even the most complicated of projects.
Here’s a breakdown of the TP Mechanical Advantage:
- Coordination of multiple trades streamlines construction schedules and enhances use of resources, reducing waste, shortening timelines and shrinking expenditures
- Increased organization and reduced project management burden
- LEED benefits with reduced scrap, packaging recycling and less waste at the job site
- Fewer workers in the field, reducing safety and security concerns
- Controlled construction environment improves quality for smoother inspections and fewer punch list items
For an industry-specific discussion of how we can put our resources to work for you, click the tabs to the left.